Jump to recipe
Happy Thursday! another week flying by before our eyes. We’ve had some crazy, scary storms here in Texas but I don’t mind, I just love how cool the mornings are and how everything looks greener. I feel we are closer and closer to getting back to normal.
Now let’s talk about food, this Turkey meatballs are so easy to make and the kids love them! I bake the meatballs in the oven and brush them with my favorite barbecue sauce a couple of times while the meatball are cooking. These Turkey Meatballs are tasty, sweet and so easy to make. I like to serve them with creamy mash potatoes an extra BBQ Sauce .
Find recipe below!
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the turkey, onion, carrots, garlic, 2 tablespoon of the bbq sauce, Dijon muster and season with salt and pepper.
- Make even size balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Wet your hands before rolling the balls, this will help to keep them from sticking to your hands.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Brush the balls with bbq sauce once or twice while cooking.
© 2023 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com