Jump to recipe
It’s the sweetest and most fun time of the year! It wasn’t always like that for me thought, but I’ll tell you that story another day. Today, I want to share with you this super fun HALLOWEEN BOO BARK. I love, love making barks! for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, Easter, there’s is always a good reason to make them and I love that you can get as creative as you want, the colors in contrast with the dark (or white) chocolate are just beautiful and since you’re going to break it into pieces, there’s no way you can mess it up.
I love to get my kids involve when I make barks, they love it and have so much fun with it! So much that I always wonder, how is it that I end up cleaning chocolate off walls and ceiling…it’s a mystery. BOO!!!
- 1 16oz box of melting chocolate (I used Candiquik microwavable tray)
- 1 package of candy eyeballs
- 1/4 cup Reese’s pieces
- 1/4 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup Halloween sprinkles
- Prepare your station. You need to work somewhat fast as the chocolate starts to set once it cools. On a clean surface or small bowls have the toppings for the bark ready to go. Candy corn, candy eyeballs, Reese’s pieces, and sprinkles.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and have it ready in front of your toppings.
- Microwave the chocolate until melted. The instruction said 60 seconds but I did 30 seconds, stir the chocolate a little and put it back for another 20 seconds. It is important not to overheat it so, be careful.
- Stir the chocolate until completely smooth and pour unto your baking sheet. Spread evenly over the baking sheet. It doesn’t have to be a perfect rectangle, just make it even.
- Start by adding the cady eyeballs, then the candy corn, Reese’s pieces and finally the sprinkles.
- Place in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes until completely sets.
- Break. Enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com