Jump to recipe
One skillet and a handful of ingredients is all you need to make yourself an amazing low calorie dinner! I love serving this fajitas with a good dollop of sour cream, fresh salsa and pico de gallo. You can make some delicious tacos shrimp fajita tacos, quesadillas or simply serve them with a side of rice and guacamole.
These shrimp fajitas are #whole30, #paleo, #Keto and #lowcalorie friendly.
Find recipe below!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp. Peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon guajillo powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- heat up a large skillet on medium high heat and add the oil.
- Add the shrimp and minced garlic and cook until the shrimp turns pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Slice the peppers and onions about 1/4: thick and add to the skillet. Add more oil if needed.
- Cook the peppers and onion until tender. About 8 minutes. Return the shrimp to the skillet and stir everything together.
- sprinkle with fresh, chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
© 2023 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com