I just can’t get away from baked goods! Good thing there are delicious treats that don’t compromise the good eating habits most of us are working very hard to keep this 2020. Well, this is my ultimate favorite, “Oatmeal Banana Muffins.” Made with old fashion ripe bananas, apple sauce and sugar free chocolate chips.
All you need is two bowls and a spoon. I love my stand mixer but I also love when I don’t need it.
See? Piece of cake. Ok, piece of muffin.
Oatmeal Banana Muffins/Sugar Free
- 3 cups old fashion oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Sugar free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and stevia.
- in a bigger bowl, smash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the eggs, apple sauce, vanilla and milk. Whisk until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk until well combined (Do not over mix!)
- spoon the mixture into muffin pan. Top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until donde.